“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
Empowering you to Create Your Ideal Life
Does your reality match the life you've always dreamed of? If you're seeking a new, more meaningful and joyful life path, or wish to achieve an even higher level of personal and professional satisfaction, Personal Empowerment and Success Coaching can help.
Coaching provides the guidance, support, tools, and techniques that empower you to define and achieve your ideal vision for every area of your life—on your terms, and in a way that is in harmony with the authentic longings of your heart and soul.
• Are you tired of being driven by external circumstances and ready to start living a life of your own design?
• Are you “stuck” or in transition, and not sure how to move forward or what path you wish to pursue?
• Are you seeking career advancement or more creative self-expression in your life and in your work?
• Are you looking to improve your relationships or attract more love into your life?
• Are you seeking greater balance and well being—physically, mentally, spiritually?
If you have a dream you are pursuing, coaching guides and supports your efforts by providing principles, tools, and techniques that help you you:
• Clarify your goals • Refine your strategy • Accomplish more • Identify and break through obstacles • Remain accountable and on purpose
If you are unsure of your path, but would like to change the direction of your life, coaching provides the tools and guidance for:
• Self-discovery • Clarifying your desires and choosing goals that are in harmony with your soul • Identifying and eliminating what may be holding you back • Developing and pursuing an action plan that will take you where you wish to go
Coaching supports you in being your personal best, improves your overall well being, and helps you find the easiest and most expedient ways to produce the results you desire, in a more satisfying way.
What is Coaching and What Does a Coach Do?
A coach is trained to help you fulfill your potential more rapidly, and to produce more satisfying results in every aspect of your life.
• A coach is a trusted sounding board who actively listens to you, asks questions, provides an objective perspective, and gives honest feedback so you can determine the course of action that feels right for you.
• The coaching process keeps your focus on you and on the actions you wish to take in pursuit of your goals. It keeps you on track and accountable.
• In general, coaching also provides motivation, inspiration, tools, techniques, and practical and sometimes spiritual guidance that enable you to:
• Clarify your vision and values • Identify and maximize your natural strengths • Recognize and eliminate whatever may be holding you back • Develop and pursue goals that are aligned with your heartfelt desires • Manage your time better so you can accomplish more • Improve relationships • Reduce stress and enjoy more balance, peace, and happiness • Enhance your physical, emotional, and spiritual well being
• Coaching sometimes includes homework in the form of written exercises, reading assignments, and other activities that help you clarify your intentions and plans and make the changes that will lead to the results you desire.
If you are ready to create the life of your dreams, Success Coaching not only provides smarter and easier ways to get results, it also enables you to experience breakthroughs that will last a lifetime.
NOTE: Coaching is not therapy and even though Shari Covens has graduate level training in psychology, she is not a therapist. Rather than focusing on the past, Success Coaching is a forward-thinking, action-oriented process serving a motivated adult who is seeking to improve his or her life and/or career.
Please call me at 310-779-1173 or email me at email@example.com for more information and to arrange a no-obligation introductory meeting.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about coaching and provide you with a free 30-minute sample session so you can experience the benefits of coaching firsthand. Together we will determine how coaching will best serve your needs.